Data Privacy Notice
§1 Responsible Party / Data Protection Officer
Responsible party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is GASQ Service GmbH, Keltenring 15, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany, Email: email@example.com (see our Legal Notice).
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to the "Data Protection Officer."
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
– The right to be informed,
– The right to correction or deletion,
– The right to limitation of processing,
– The right to objection to processing,
– The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not register, book a test or sample test, or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server necessary for us to display the site and ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Request status/HTTP status code
– The amount of data transmitted
– The website making the request
– Operating system and device
– Language and version of your browser software
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. Any data is to be stored in log files will be stored within seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the user's IP addresses will be deleted or distorted so that assignment to the accessing client would no longer be possible.
(2) In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk for the browser you're using which transmit certain information to the organization that sets the cookies (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- Language settings
- the website from which you accessed our website
- any form data entered
This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– (a) Transient cookies
– (b) Persistent cookies
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These especially include session cookies. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete the cookies at any time by going to your browser's security settings.
c) You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§4 Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data which we will use to provide the respective service.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We may also disclose your personal data to third parties if they partner with us to offer our services. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection to or revocation of your consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) If, after weighing the varying interests, we are processing your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you may at any time object to the processing of said data for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you object, we will examine the situation and discontinue or adapt data processing, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedom or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time. This also applies to any profiling connected with such direct advertising.
To file an objection or revoke your consent, you can contact our data protection officer email@example.com.
§6 If you initiate contact with us
When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored: your IP address and the date and time the message was sent. This data will not be disclosed to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively to process your inquiry. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required by law or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to continue archiving it.
§7 Setting up a GASQ account
On our website we offer you the opportunity to register by entering your user name and email address in order to manage your expert profile with the help of your GASQ account. The data is entered into a contact form, transmitted to us, and stored. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration. This data is not transferred to third parties. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, i.e. if you delete or modify your GASQ account.
§8 Booking a test
(1) If you wish to book a test via our website, you will need to provide us with personal data in order to process your registration and the testing agreement. The information required for the testing agreement is marked separately; any further information is voluntary. Your payment data will be passed on to our payment service provider Saferpay (SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich), which will process the payment. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 sent. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
(2) We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you of other interesting and similar offers from our own portfolio or to send you emails containing technical information.
(3) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years, we will restrict its processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services to be advertised will be named in the consent form. We use the services of CleverReach GmbH & Co KG based in Rastede, Germany to send our newsletter.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use what is called the double opt-in method. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the specified email address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) For sending our newsletter after your confirmation we process the following data: your email address and, if applicable your name, your title, your country, and the language in which you wish to receive the newsletter. We use the information other than the email address in order to be able to address you personally; this information is voluntary. Legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent for the newsletter at any time and thus unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us in one of the ways listed in the legal notice.
§10 Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of GASQ to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and provide additional services associated with the use of the website and internet to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not conflated with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that reference to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information about the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for an analysis of visitor flows across all devices by a single user ID. You can prevent this by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en]