The A4Q Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Foundation Level Certificationis here!
The A4Q Testing Foundation for Developers (TF4D) certification, developed to teach developers basic skills in testing, has been optimized and adapted to create the A4Q SDET!
The update reflects the high demand for SDET skills as organizations seek to recruit and upskill individuals who can work equally and effectively in both development and testing roles. The A4Q SDET Foundation Level certification will support anyone who needs to specifically develop, or attest to, proficiencyin the effective selection and use of relevant testing approaches, methods and procedures during the development lifecycle.
Holders of the A4Q SDET can:
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary forsoftware testing
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Use established black-box techniques for designing tests
- Use established white-box techniques for designing tests
- Implement tests according to given test designs
- Execute implementedtests and report results
- Improve the quality characteristics of code and architecture by making use of differentanalysis techniques.
Find more information and download the syllabus here.
Get certified with GASQ!
The A4Q TF4D remains a valid for anyone who has already achieved certification and individuals may be grandfathered to A4Q SDET.
A4Q TF4D exams (including re-takes) and training will remain available until 28th October 2022.