About Pearson VUE
Pearson VUE offers the largest network of test centers worldwide: over 5000 authorized test centers in 165 countries.
GASQ Pearson VUE Test Centres offer ISTQB® Foundation Level, Agile Tester, Test Manager and Test Automation Engineer in English, French and Russian language (depending on the exam).
Benefits of Pearson VUE
- Schedule date and time of the exam yourself
- Extensive global exam center network allows you to find the most suitable location
- Flexible rescheduling options – up to 24 hours before the exam
Please follow the steps below to book your exam on Pearson VUE website!
- Create an account or Sign in.
- Choose the exam type and exam language.
Important: Non-native speakers are eligible for a 25%-time bonus. If this applies to you, please choose the non-native exam type.
- Choose your preferred Pearson VUE Test Center, exam date and time.
- Pay for the exam (credit card payments only) or redeem your voucher.
If you create a new account, it might take up to 24 hours until your account is activated. You will receive a notification via email.
After scheduling the exam and completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE containing the details of your exam and contact details of the exam center.
Rescheduling & Cancellations
Up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment start time, exams can be rescheduled/cancelled by logging into your Pearson VUE account and making the desired changes.
Less than 24 hours before your appointment, postponements or cancellations are not possible, and fees will not be refunded if you do not attend.
Result & Certificate
Your exam result will be displayed on the screen after you finish the exam.
Additionally, your exam result and certificate will be sent to you via e-mail within 7 days after the exam.