Time Bonus Regulations for ISTQB Exams
- Non-Native-Speaker can ask for 25% extra time (time bonus) in ISTQB exams
- In case of Foundation Level the extra time is 15 minutes (25% on 60 minutes exam time). So you have 75 minutes to answer your exam
- To get a time bonus it is necessary to fill in and send back the Application form for non-native-speaker time bonus at least 2 working days before the exam (for Online@Home exams the application for time bonus must be done with the booking)
- The certification authority will always check if your application has been filled correctly and if you are allowed to get the time bonus
- During the exam (or directly before the exam) it is not possible to get time bonus
- Also after the exam it is not possible anymore to re-open your exam to get time bonus
You can download the Application form for time bonus here.